A Charlie Brown Christmas 55th Anniversary 1965 2020 signature shirt

For us the worst is when people don’t understand us. And even worst when the “best” don’t get us. I was the type of introvert that one would call a “Stage-3 introvert” ;) Everybody thought that I was beyond reach. People would ask me “Why don’t you make some friends?” It was never as if I didn’t desire friends, I wanted to make friends more than anything. Here is where the meaning of “socialization” for introverts comes in. The kind of friends I wanted was the ones who won’t ask me to change and would accept me in their group as I was. But that never happened. We are very stubborn on what we demand and I demanded empathy.
 








































It was only in the later stage of my life that I realized that everyone has this little introvert in them who craves acceptance and empathy. Its just the matter of who wants to acknowledge that urge and who chooses to suppress it. In my current stage of life I understand that being an Introvert in my younger days gave me a much clearer view on what I had wanted in life and what was worth achieving. On the other hand I saw many people getting old; after living their life without ever wondering about it. And when they wondered about it, in that moment I saw their very Introvert they hide from the world.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt