Dandelion Mickey mouse Star Wars shirt

She stopped having sex with me because I was never able to make her cum. She caught me masturbating one night when I thought she was asleep and yelled at me to never do that again. She told me I could only masturbate in the bathroom and only when she was out of the house. But now that she's pregnant she's actually letting me do it in bed. It's a storytelling ritual.


She began it by asking me one night, "You know how mommy got pregnant don't you? This wonderful tough handsome man took my clothes off me and kissed me and stroked my nipples and stuck his large strong cock inside me and shot me full of his potent baby batter." I got aroused from her story. She offered me her breast and a tissue and told me it was okay for me to suckle and masturbate and long as I caught my "tiny little dribble cummies" in the tissue and didn't make a mess.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt