Bagpipes I destroy silence shirt

When I first moved to America aged 12 it was to a tiny little town in the middle of nowhere in Indiana. There was no open enrollment at the time and the closest school (which was still 30 mins away from home) was voted several times running the worst school in the state. I was asked a lot of questions which proved the lie in the phrase “there are no stupid questions.” (Do they have cars in England? Do they have dishwashers in England? Toothbrushes? Electricity?

 







































Running water? Etc…) But by far the most idiotic conversation I had was with a boy a couple of years older than me. That would have made him about 14–15, which I considered was old enough to know better. He complimented me on my use of the English language (not unusual when people didn't know where I was from and only heard an accent.) I explained that I was from England (no one had heard of Wales, so it wasn't even worth trying.) He looked like he didn't know why that was relevant. “Do they speak English there or something?”

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt