World’s best softball Mom shirt

If you come over and I offer you tea, and you say yes, and I ask you what tea do you want and you say Lipton, I will make you a cup of Tetley (we do not have Lipton Tea in this house) and no more will be said. Ever. Of. Tea. Because you do not drink tea. And that’s fine. If we are out together and you say, “Oh a Starbucks, you want coffee?” I will probably say yes and I will never tell you how terrible Starbucks coffee is, because You. Do. Not. Drink. Coffee. And that’s fine.

 







































But if you come over and ask if I have Darjeeling tea, well, I don’t right now, but I have this lovely blend that includes it and if I know you know the difference between Chinese and Ceylon black tea, I might make you a cup of my special Sapphire Blue tea from Betty’s Tea Room in York, England. If you come over and say you like chai or milk tea, I will make you a cup of chai (Stash, because they don’t add anise) or royal milk (Rose of Versailles* branded!), using a little trick I figured out to make milk tea just that much better. If you say you love coffee but hate Starbucks because it’s nothing but over-brewed shitty coffee, I will make you a cup of coffee with a hint of cardamon and you will be ruined forever for the coffee-colored water that passes for coffee in the United States.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt