Crayfish Chicken of the ditch shirt

In my mind were all of these memories. His birth of course. His childhood, his favorite toys, movies, friends, all of it male oriented. There was never any indication at any point that things were not as they appeared. Now his father that was another story. It wasn’t that he wasn’t accepting more that he wasn’t exactly convinced. You see, my son had a history of coming up with ideas, following them with fervor and then dropping them as if they meant nothing. How could we know if this was like that?
 




































He showed me the clothing he purchased, she, she, she, sorry… and I immediately told HER that the sizes were wrong and explained how female sizing worked. I said, “Let’s go shopping!” What mother doesn’t want to go clothes shopping with her daughter? We went and I pointed out the different sections: teens, womens… and we tried to find the right size. The right style. She didn’t like anything I was picking. Too girly. Didn’t like flowers, didn’t like silky, shiny, frilly, feminine. Well, what do you mean? “I don’t want to look fake. I don’t want to look like a slut. I want to feel comfortable, like me.” Well, alrighty then.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt