I’m not the person you should put on speakerphone shirt

I have added some of my extracurricular activities on my resume.  For example, my love of cycling and snowboarding.  There are some employers who really want to get to know the potential employee.  They like other things to talk about.  They want to know the person, not just the skill sets.  So it is OK to add a couple of things on there that make you interesting.  If you have a hobby or passion and can talk about it, that make the difference between you and another employee.
 








































All of the jobs I have worked at, my bosses have connected with my on my sport skills.  Most recently, I am interviewing for a position in Seattle and my potential boss and I hit if off, over the phone, discussing for 20 minutes the adventures in snowboarding, Mt. Rainer and what the city has to offer in terms outdoor adventure.  The skills portion only lasted 10-12 minutes.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt