I am the Dungeon Master I can fix stupid but it’s gonna hurt shirt

One night she came out dressed in her new outfit. She had been letting her hair grow out for over a year, (I thought ‘he’ just wanted to look like a hippy) and she wore it in a ponytail. She wanted to go to a restaurant, and perhaps walk around a store. My stomach clenched. This would be her very first time outside of the house dressed as a girl on her own. What if something bad happened? What if someone tried to hurt her? I sat at home and impatiently waited for her to return. She had dinner at IHOP. She said that she could hear the waitresses behind her giggling. I was outraged, but mostly concerned. “How did that make you feel?” I asked. I was worried she would be discouraged. Luckily she wasn’t. She said she didn’t care.
 




































She also didn’t care about the looks she got at Wal-Mart. She just walked, browsed through the girl’s clothes and drove back home. Just another day in the life. Her new life. The way she would be living for the rest of her life. I felt sorry for her. I wanted to protect her. But I couldn’t. Each and every step she took forward was walking towards her new life and farther away from her old life.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt