Peanuts characters Star Trek shirt

Have you dated anyone else before? Have they said the same? If not, then there's no need to “change yourself” like others have been saying. My best friend got out of an abusive relationship a few months ago. He verbally and emotionally abused her, calling her a “bitch” and “slut” when she refused to get back together with him after him cheating on her and begging various times for her to come back to him, even managing to delude himself into thinking they were still dating.
 









































By that point I had confronted him more than once and to this day he avoids me. But it really got to the point where I questioned his mental sanity. Another of my friends, regardless of the fact that she was there the whole time my best friend was being harrassed, has started dating him even after various warnings I gave. I am especially worried about her because she used to be depressed and only finished her therapy about a month ago.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt