You will never find another me not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing shirt

On campus I'm known in my class among the people who have skills in making realistic drawings. And one thing I have noticed about our group is that, it's easier to draw figurative works than subjective ones… Drawing abstract becomes a problem for us, because our mind has been such that we know what to do, I don't know exactly how to explain it. It does feel easier for most of those who don't have the skill of drawing realistically. Picasso said, “it took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a life time to paint like a child.”
 




































I think that should sum it up; when trying to draw something that is not concrete, something unrealistic, because we have the skills instinctively, our minds find it hard to break free and explore, because we are somehow trained, and it's like untraining someone. Note; If your focus is on drawing non-realistic humans, you do not necessarily have to learn to do realistic ones. However, gaining the skill is a plus, so if you do have time, then go for it.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt