Always tell the truth because that way you don’t have to remember shirt

I thought this chat was going to be like any other chat. My son said “Mom, I have something I want to talk to you about”. I assumed perhaps he wanted to buy a new video game. Or perhaps he was going to tell me about something interesting that happened at school. But that wasn’t what he said. Instead it was “I think I want to be a girl.” I stared at him, and my mind started to swirl with a hundred questions all at once. I forced my face to remain serene as I started to ask them one by one. “When did you start thinking about this?” I wanted to make sure that my questions were completely non-judgmental sounding so that he would feel comfortable talking with me. He sat down next to me on the couch.

 

































“Off and on over 7 years. Last month I bought some clothes and took some pictures” he said. My mind started to wonder if perhaps he was confusing being a crossdresser with being transgender. I wanted to clarify so I asked, “Have you talked about this with your therapist?” He said “No.” I was the first person he told.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt