Person woman man vote Biden shirt

On the one hand, everyone has experienced acting selfishly or manipulating a situation.  I've chosen the most beautiful plant available amongst those that are for sale at the garden store, every single time I've purchased a plant from the garden store.  This action is selfish.  I do not leave the most beautiful plant for the next person, out of some generosity of my heart. But I do not believe this negates my being a genuinely nice person.  You know why the vast majority of countries have passable roads?  Because very few people manipulate the taxes and government so badly, that the country cannot provide roads for its people.
 








































I have told my children to take a jacket when it was cold out, and allowed them to win the argument to not bring it, so they would experience being cold later, to teach them a lesson about planning for the future.  Doing so was a manipulation, not just of a stranger, but of my own children. Again, I do not believe this negates my being a genuinely nice person. In my life, I feel that I have met many, many genuinely nice people, though I sincerely doubt I have ever met someone who has never hedged the truth, never acted selfishly, and never manipulated another soul. You know why traffic works, and the vast majority of driving humanity gets from place to place, day after day, without being seriously injured or killed?  Because very few people drive in a way that is selfish enough to cause accidents.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt