Will Knaak show your love for Blue October shirt

I do not think you can simply "not believe in emotions". They are their and studied. Some people feel them in ripples, some intensely, and barely at all, and it takes a large life event to pull it out. In any case, feeling very few emotions could be your mind protected you from feeling emotions you have learned to bury for survival purposes, and simply because your natural character prefers to control all aspects of yourself including emotions. I see myself, and have accepted, that I feel much fewer emotions then most, and admire observing their emotions.
 




































Makes you appreciate the characters around you, by being able to not get wrapped up in the drama most people involve themselves in by influence of emotions. That feeling you having that someone should be there, I believe may be loneliness. I enjoy a great deal being alone, being comfortable in your own skin is fine, but the more I seem to detach myself the less I feel, but the more lonely I get. Sometimes the feeling of...if no one is here sharing this with me, if its not being witnessed, then do my memories even matter. We need to impact the people we have around us, Reminds us we're human. You are normal. Just one soul, in a world that has too many people. good luck.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt