Peanuts characters scare ghost boo shirt

For example, over the last two years, I’ve contributed code to projects using at least four different JavaScript frameworks. Anyone could make a career out of just one of those, but I’ve had to learn and assimilate the most popular features of all of them in a short time. Granted, they are all somewhat similar in this regard, but you rarely get the feeling that you know all of the ins and outs of particular frameworks. Backend stuff is a bit slower to change, but this is still the same principle. Add on databases and server environments, and all of the sudden you get a huge knowledge domain that you are expected to be able to operate within.
 



































 

Frankly, this can lead to outright frustration at times, but I also constantly feel like an idiot because my confidence/knowledge level in some of these domains is less than others. This can lead to the need to over-invest time in learning new things, instead of learning what is relevant to the project at hand. For example, I haven’t had a ton of time in the last year to invest in “overt” professional development, where I might watch some tutorial videos, read some articles, and build some projects, which makes me FEEL like I’m behind.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt