Biker Sometimes I look back on my life and I’m seriously impressed shirt

Every time I saw Marion in between classes, he was surrounded by girls. He was good looking, always looked preppy, and flung tons of compliments to the girls. It seemed as if he had discovered the secret to what makes women tick, used it, and made them flock to him in droves. Yet he never seemed to date any of them…. After high school, he went to cosmetology school, and became a hair stylist. He got a roommate (male), who was a florist. They are still roommates to this day, and he graduated 42 years ago!

There was some hidden meaning here, but I wanted to unlock the mystery. I figured I knew the answer, but I needed someone to confirm. So during a family reunion, I talked to his sister Donna.
 She tilted her head back and laughed. “Of course he is! He’s queerer than a seven dollar bill! Why do you think he was so popular with the girls? They knew he’d never try to slip them the love sausage!” Marion is a great guy. Give you the shirt off his back. What he does in the bedroom with another consenting adult is none of my business. I just was asking, because I was curious as to why he was like he was…slightly effeminate. Now I know.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt