Sloth baking because murder is wrong shirt

I married a truly beautiful women. When we would go out to a bar that featured a live band or was know for great dance music, every time I would excuse myself to go to the men’s room my wife would get hit on. Even when she went to the ladies room I would see men approach her and then watch the disappointment in their faces. Barbara dumped the president of a Fortune 100 Financial Subsidiary for me. I was not special, I just loved her. Barbara was actually carded when she was 34 (by a women) when we went to a Fine Wine and Spirits store here in Pennsylvania. She was forever young. Her beauty was enhanced by her diminutive figure, she was 5′ 4″ and a constant size 2. She always wore heels and dressed in skirt suits (her work as an interior designer required professional dress).


I was often approached by men who could not understand our relationship. They actually appeared angry that this incredible woman was my wife. C’est la vie. When you marry a beautiful women you become acclimated to the stares and abject affronts foisted upon her. But her sense of her being, her self worth and our love made all the silliness of these self centered men fade into nothing. We loved for almost 30 years when brain cancer took her from me. But loving a stunning women who loved me equally made our relationship almost textbook. I hope everyone can share a love like ours.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt