Anthony Fauci science Trump fiction shirt

When I was the director of a medical office, I was interviewing a new doctor for our office and when my wife came in to tell me of an issue, she was signing to me. When she left, the doctor asked me what she was saying and why she was signing to me. I told her that I was deaf and she was telling me personal information about a patient. The doctor stood up and said, “OMG…you don’t expect me to work under someone like you?” And walked out the door.
 







































I just sat there dumbfounded…I totally could not believe that she had just said that! Here I was, the director of a very profitable medical practice, and this doctor walked out in the middle of an interview because she thought I was unfit to work for, just because I was deaf!?!?!

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt