American Horror Story 9th Anniversary 2011 2020 thank you for the memories shirt

They tell you the truth they don’t love you anymore. They tell you the truth they didn’t love you in first place. You get puzzled and go insane remembering the love bombing phase. Since they see everything in black and white. Either you are wonderful to them or the worst. Once they get bored with what they thought to be wonderful, they turn cold and start silent treatment. Your gut feeling always reminds you something is wrong but your love covers all their reg flags.

 


































 If you try to talk sense to them, they get offended and instead of trying to work on relationship they manipulate everything to make it look like everything is your fault and entirely blame you for their actions. My Narcissistic Ex-Girlfriend lured me into loving her. She used to ask me questions like, “Why didn’t you come into my life before?” “Where have you been all these years?” “Why you held me waiting for you through all my adolescence?” She told me you are my soulmate, nobody in this world ever made my life happy like you did and she used to say, “please don’t leave me”.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hand to hand love is love LGBT shirt

Marvel Avengers Boxer Boxervengers shirt

Irish St. Patrick’s day Nemo shirt